My Bad


Actually, I'm not as kind as you think. I'm not as nice as you see. Probably, knowing the real me, it will turn your world upside down. My bad, i'm not a good girl as it seems. Yeah, i must thank Allah for hiding my bad personalities. If He got it shown, i'm sure no one won't avoid me, ever.

Honestly, inspite of my bad personalities, i want to be a good girl as you see I am. My hope, when you last saw me, I was a nice figure _cheerful, strong, and friendly_, you'd love to keep it. Ahahaha, didn't you expect too much, haps?! You may think once awhile or more, for continuing relationship with me. It's your turn to look down on me. Or you'll throw me like a trash. Even if, i'm not that kind of people as you see. However, i admited having some bad personalities. But, bold it, i just admit, definitely no proud of having bad personalities in me.

Just for your information, i'm not as smart as you think i am. Perhaps, i'm just a lucky person whom Allah gave an ability to show up in front of audiences. Yet, i'm not as brave as you see. I'm just a little unwell for being uncontrolable sometimes. In order to reduce my silly-shy-side, i took a fake smiling-face and be _like_ a brave one. Oh yeah, one more, I'm not as friendly and cheerful as you know i am. I am actually some-what-like a black on shadow type. I mean, if you know me well, the friendly and cheerful marks on me will whusss, just fly away and gone with dust. I am, because of my parents education, seems like a good girl for my branding appearance.

Knowing it, you should get your shocking pink, shouldn't you?! Ehehehe, but i just want to tell you, i'm just a whole human. I was born with the two-part that makes me human being: good and bad. Therefor, don't admire me too much. Someday, when i make mistake, you'll hurt and feel sad too much, too. But, thank you, for listening to what i said, for considering what i suggested. And now, it's up to you, may judge me whenever you like. I told myself not to deeply affect by those simple words of yours. Because, whether you didn't do that, i always blame myself. Whether you just keep quiet, i'll argue with me(self).

The last, I let your love shown. Guard me. Wherever i'm lost, just pull me back. Whenever i choose a wrong direction, just remind me. Which is, just hold my hand and accompany me to walk in a right way.
Well then, shouldn't you just keep watching and resume liking me (as i am)?  ;)