You're My Soulmate (Rememorize!)


I thought, it was a really nice thing to talked with you last night. It seems like I found "us" back. What we get used to doing in every night. Remembering we're used to living in Alisha, I feel so uneasy. How the time goes by, it's like we're having too much fun. Whereas, the fact of life we had to face was about lack of money, hot and small room, dirty and stinking water, and unhealthy food so far it's edible. Ahahahaha. Don't you remember, sist? Yeah, of course I knew, you'll remember it all the time. Waaahhhh, Just remembering it, my eyes got hotter suddenly. It feels good when we could turn back the time, doesn't it?! But yeah, as you see, we're only human. Everything we want in life isn't easy to get.

Just want you to know, I do miss you. A lot.


"One day moment, when the time is over, I know, I'll be missing it...."