Blank Form


Hapsari. This November I'll get my 25th. For this two years, I always need like-some-wasted-time just to fill the blank form as my occupation. I swear I couldn't decide what I must write that would properly describe what i've done 'till now. Of course, I did not just hang my feet and do nothing. Hey, I'm twenty something. I graduated from the university and got a bachelor title into the last of my name. And I'm not an idiot yet I am not a brilliant as well. So it doesn't make any sense if I just make myself being one of the society-garbage. It's not like I'm the one who can't grateful how blessed I am. Ehehehe

Because of my mom, I didn't apply to a company as my friends or anothers did. She asked me not to join in a company or be a civil servant. She asked me to help her in handling her small-charity institution. Well, heard what she offered me to do for the first time, I was really shock. I had my own dream. I had my life-mapping and, I thought I'll take my steps to reach my dream. But, when my mom asked me to help her, I was out of the blue. It was dillematic for me that time. I cried. I ever thought to run or escape. But, somehow, by a half hearted, I decided to gave in my hope and just took my mom's hope.

Why did I give in to my mom's then? One thing I knew, I used to be a very being-free person. I used to be very rude to her. I used to often made her cried. And with all my many many faults, she loves me still! Yet I knew, I never can repay her kindnesses. Therefore, I tried to cooperate, compromise myself to be a good one after these time. And yeah, inspite of still half hearted, I said yes for what she offered me to do.

So, I entered the small-charity institution of my mom and started involving the management and the teaching-learning. The institution is very small. And it's for charity. The point is, The institution was established (by my mom herself), without any goal as a common institution but just to help poor children. Oh my God, it's really noble and hope it's very useful. But, somehow, I had a contrary thought with her. How could she established an institution, noted: IT IS FOR CHARITY, without a stable fund? I mean, our family isn't wealhty. My father's not a millionaire. If she tried to fund privately, my mom, guess she was out of her mind, was raising the institution with lack of fund time to time. But, it is her, who ever said to me, "It's not about money, dear. It's about the willing to help the children. Although the institution is very small, and it has fund as the problem time to time, but you can see, there's nothing meaningless in Allah's eyes." Well yeah, when she said that, I just could keep my mouth closing.

Well then, i didn't want to quarrel with her all the time. So I placed myself and tried to give her my assistance whenever she needs me. Oh, the assistance I mean isn't about the fund _how could I am, a jobless one! It's just about managing, arranging, and facing (include the stakeholder). Beside that, I help her in teaching to the under six years old children (PAUD). I also teach in Qur'an learning for children (TPQ), and I still have some times in assisting the teenager and young adult to understand Islamic learning (mentoring).

Therefore, what should an accupation status I could pick as mine to fill the blank form?